AVR 4.08% $12.49 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Preliminary Final Report for period to 31 December 2018, page-16

1. 8,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Fair enough, but once again it just shows they just said it and did they even have a review?
    It is another Gunna moment. It's one thing to say they were going to have a review but we all knew they wouldn't take a pay cut to cut costs because they say that they pay themselves based on comparatives in the industry. What do we believe? I mean we do know we're losing money as holders while we still hope the company can turn around and we as holders make some money out if the sp because the only ones making money is the board. How do we really know what they're doing will pay off?
    It's like the guy who owes you $100 and says yeah I'll come around next week and then typically never shows up and then the cycle continues until you give up and cut your losses.
    This company has made its own bed.
    There's companies out there who make bugger all money who are similar to us and have a market cap north of $400m!
    And they've all fit one friggin product!
    Truck me! I don't know if this strategy is going to pay off , but I do know we've gained an image on the ASX as a dog stock who likes to raise cash and spend it like it's cheap

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.