AZT 0.00% 0.0¢ azure health technology limited

Ann: Preliminary Final Report-MKB.AX, page-26

1. 278 Posts.
    As a "Non Holder" yes, but of course I am here on this forum having been a longer term and significant holder in MKB and have been a longer term contributor, so I guess if you don't know me then you must be new to this stock.

I am not sure about any run on the stock /SP
    I am sure that MKB are on to the correct market and this is still in it's infancy.
    I am sure that the most who comment in the negative haven't got a clue what they are talking about as they base there entire logic around the share price and the mounting (shareholder) losses, which could be the only fact they have got correct.
    Mounting losses in the case of a company such as MOKO does not necessarily correlate to the outcome ...and of course i can hear those minds ticking over for a come back line such as if they run out of runway (money) then they will go broke - of course, but that does not alter the view on the end product/service.
    If you invest in MKB you are investing in what? you are punting that they will get lift off and make money for you in the process.
    This venture as with many before is fraught with the financial unknowns, but if they do manage to keep this going there is a very real market for this and they will be ahead of the pack

The reason I am here on this forum is to keep an eye on MKB developments and yes I could still re-enter, so thats why I am here

I also have a similar model to MKB which is earning and growing very quickly albeit, in a different environment.

I have know idea why anyone would be here at this forum to merely bag this company and anyone that is invested that holds a positive view, it gives me the impression that you don't have a life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.