AZT 0.00% 0.0¢ azure health technology limited

Well its certainly entertainment checking in on this thread...

1. 278 Posts.
    Well its certainly entertainment checking in on this thread every few days.

My observations are
    1. Orwell Pull your head in and allow Rdncoic to post what he wants "re posts" or not - I certainly dont check the company website or announcements that much these days and Rdncoic posts (re posts) alert me to what I have missed. Also I dont mind the google search driven articles, as all these are easy to skim. Whilst everyone obviously has an opinion on someone else's posts I do tire of the posts that try to act as a policeman  - policing what or who can or cannot be posted - as far as I am aware thats what the HC team do.

Bobjane has the right handle on this

2. Positive news /sentiment from wherever or whoever it comes from is fine - if its puffed up and hyped then I am sure most will see through, but it does still amaze me that counter comments tend to have the strategy of throwing the baby out with the bath water (easy to hide behind)

3. MKB may well run out of runway, but that doesnt change the model, and the model is still sound (excluding the evolutionary fine tuning)

4. Just maybe this company has found true value for where it is at in this point in time? What does that mean? this company is primed to go, its not easy or cheap to get to where they are at, in the pathway to the success that this service platform will definitely achieve.

5. Current share holders may miss out - this company will get taken out by an entity that is already in play on the shareholder roll or on the sidelines watching/waiting?

6. Its all about timing and current capital is not freely available in the current financial cycle ATM, but there are many buyers who want what MKB have

7. As a shareholder (which I am no longer) we have financed the MKB journey, for me I lost money and it hurt, but of course I invested/punted in a time and tide strategy, and I got that wrong, but nothing has change regarding the MKB model /offering to the college system (and of course this is also evolutionary in nature)

I wish the best for all that are invested

I am here on this thread to keep informed  - warts n all

I may still re enter so appreciate all the post views positive or negative, particularly if the poster is attempting to provide a point of view based around their info / facts or findings - that way it helps sharpen my vision

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.