HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

Some of the significant numbers that have stuck out to me on a...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Some of the significant numbers that have stuck out to me on a more thorough digestion of the prelim report:

Impairment charge of Satipharm due to a reduction in sales forecasts of CBD pills - Loss of $7.8million in Goodwill (a significant write-off and i admit i'm not too familiar on the algorithm or process for calculating it however seems to be a significant reduction)

Sales revenue: in contrast to the above reduction and as others have pointed out, compared with MXC for example $250k revenue from sales is certainly something to be at least content with and certainly shows we have a product that has room to grow.
    - this I find promising as the GelPell pill is sold as a dietary supplement, it doesn't require medical advice and isn't marketed for any medical purposes.
    "Yes, CBD is available for users over age 18 without a prescription and online via satipharm.com in the form of gel capsules.Cannabidiol products of Satipharm apply mainly as a dietary supplement in the form of enteric-coated capsules for a beneficial effect in the body. When used against inflammation, pain and Co. we recommend adding a doctor's advice. To this end, we must unfortunately say no medical advice." From the German website

Inventory:  We are sitting on $435k in raw CBD + $1million of finished CBD Gelpell pills
    - it will be eagerly awaited offloading these to create revenue through the next year and making good of our marketing/advertising expense of ~$400k!

Administration + director/employee + equity based expenses
    - increased from $2.1million last fin year to $6.7 million this Fin year (making up a large sum of our operating expenses)
    - these new staff and directors need to justify their existence and the next year will be telling of this

At the end of the day, this is a company a lot of investors hold for speculative purposes and given the market its operating in is currently a large booming illegal black market there is not really any precedent to compare them too. We are all holding waiting for the legality to catch up with 21st century cultural beliefs, values and scientific knowledge.

For these reasons anyone who can keep their head alive and weather the storm of these transition years will be rewarded very handsomely IMO.

Interested to hear others thoughts on this matter and very eager for an update on cultivation processes. I think a comforting, plants are in, we are experimenting with differing strains to assess growth viability and applications towards medicinal purposes will go along way in securing investor derisking.

Regards,
    Luxo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $20.55K 446.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86183 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 282200 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.