ATH 0.00% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Ann: Preliminary Final Report-PBT.AX, page-10

1. 46 Posts.
    Well, 15 years after that ugly day in September, nobody has been held accountable at the FAA (or INS, or Congress) for how 15 people could waltz onto those planes without the slightest bit of scrutiny. During that summer, the 'security' operation at Logan airport was being openly filmed by 'suspicious' looking fellas ... oops ... am I being un-PC there? And do remember, James Woods reported the rehearsal flight to the FAA and the FBI 3 weeks before, but ... nothing to see here folks. Move along.

So, no, I don't expect that the FDA crippling of the PBT2 development program will garner much attention. And I certainly don't think that anyone at the FDA will be asked to justify slow-walking, or even crippling, the development of what we, and others, believe to be a potentially life-altering and safe drug. The corruption at this point is just too deep and entrenched. And it's evident that people just don't care very much.

Speculate at what the end-game is - giving BP a chance to play catch-up, giving others a chance to get in there first, depressing the stock price for various games. Unless Prana or the FDA spells out exactly why the program is being slow-walked through the process, and possibly crippled, then it's a good assumption at this point to believe the process is corrupt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $7.879K 2.590M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 79758033 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1157860 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.