TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

A potential future deal is emerging around the energy of Ronnie...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    A potential future deal is emerging around the energy of Ronnie Braunstein here in Perth.
    He has floated around TV2U and knew their previous CEO for some years.

He was a fan of lifestyle/organisational TV channels which TV2U flirted with in 2014 but went down a blind alley by chasing after an  idea put forward by a fast talking salesman from Nu-Skin vitamins Multi Level Marketing  MLM.

MLM's are all in my opinion just pyramid selling schemes and I have been signed up to a few in the past including Usana, Nutrimetics and Nu Skin, and my experience of them all was they are up-lined by manipulators who promise the world. Also names sometimes have meaning so remember the old saying that the only creature in nature that needs a new skin is a snake!!

The TV2U platform allegedly could not integrate feasibly on their old Nu-Skins I.T platforms and so the project was abandoned but the lifestyle/organisational TV app idea had been shaped and matured conceptually then and Ronnie was a strong advocate for it. His new company Brand TV Media is pitching the lifestyle/organisational TV channel concept in the same way since July 2016.

The word I got on the Perth Terrace business community is that if Ronnie lands a deal, he will bring TV2U in to fulfill the contract, as he does not have the technology behind him in that company, and so is IMO akin to a quasi BDM for the IPTV technology.

Ronnie was the principal Cloud technology consultant for the global I.T. consultancy CSC for a time and has good Corporate connections. IMO TV2U need this sort of BDM as Ronnie can talk both business and tech, and can sell and has a strong selling and I.T.  consultancy history behind him.

Earlier this year there was a post on the TV2U HC thread that had Ronnie promoting the Miss Universe Contest and had a web page with TV2U branding on it, and unfortunately major media brands as well on it, which was all premature and got it pulled down. However it appears the concept did not die and my research shows it to be gaining traction and may become a reality through Ronnie's other company MyMiss TV which went live in August 2016.

Its a slick website and I wonder if TV2U support any of the video content behind it?

Speaking to Perth Fashion Festival operatives the TV concept appears to be in favour as a TV  lifestyle channel and a Perth girl just won the Australian Miss Universe contest which may help it all. The idea is said has some momentum in fashion circles and if it gets legs would allow Ronnie to lead TV2U into the opportunity to showcase the analytics, personalisation, social media channel content pushing, and targeted advertising that TV2U is trying to cut through with its marketing messages in the market.

Check out Ronnie's Linkedin profile where all these brands get mentioned
    https://au.linkedin.com/in/ronny-braunstein-1b68a55

and you can  access  the websites concerned at:
    http://brandtvmedia.com/
    http://mymiss.tv/

I got bagged for my claims about Divan but I was proven correct about Scott getting the Divan DRM contract and the delays likely in that content deal arising with Divan.

I feel confident I am right again here and I think we all would support it if there is some business activity occurring  here and a potential deal brewing here for I think at least most shareholders would prefer to see some new skin via mymiss TV models  rather than  from Nu-skin in the form of some old
    pills anyway!!

Allegedly TV2U also investigated Babe Method or Babe Channel in 2014 as a lifestyle channel for the rich and famous but concerns were raised if a possibility might exist that OMG or nefarious types might have some role in the background of this Club concept for aspiring models and rich lads meeting in opulent settings. Again it would have been eye candy if it had have happened!!

I personally advocate this lifestyle/organisational TV app concept as a great market to pursue. DYOR on the Ronnie sites mentioned. I hope this may become a future announcement as it would create a great profile and reference site and no shortage of male fans!!

I guess for me posting this will trigger Battle stations and I await the incoming flak.  I have a thick skin and not a Nu or new skin!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.