YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

It's late and after quite a few with some mate and a brother I...

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    It's late and after quite a few with some mate and a brother I don't see much. I am quite disappointed with the sp and uplift in sales. I've been on the stock for 18 months and have a broad range of buy prices. Mid last year I would have promised a price 1.50 or more. With solid sales nearing on 60mill pa.
    Now I have now doubt and have balls on the line that yow will succeed, however the current sell rate is very disappointing, I think that and the court case and counter claim is hamstring YOW.
    Just really disappointing how slow the annualised sales are, in comparison to their sprook of 500m to 700m pa and even compared to yow's success in Australia selling circa 65m in the first year- the current roll out is well behind expectations.
    Whilst still believing and absolutely holding equity in the future in this business j just wished I'd loaded up again in the low 70s or late 60s.
    Surely the new CEO has positive news to share more than a quarter after his inclusion.
    Not too sure if it's the right call , but as the old sailors used to say -hold fast

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $1.423K 52.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49019 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 54722 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.