CKL 0.00% 70.5¢ colorpak limited

All looking good so far with the "company transforming"...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    All looking good so far with the "company transforming" acquisition.

Interesting to see the provisions they have made upfront for uneconomic contracts, and leases not considered to be commercial in current market. It removes these factors from the P&L unless their provisions prove inaccurate.
    Still need more time to see how well they can integrate the CHH business and try to achieve a decent margin but at least no major problems have been flagged. Great to see that they can still grab new business with something like the paper cup machine - I'll be upping my ice cream consumption once I find the appropriate brand.

I find it fascinating that such a big player was running at such low margins and it will be interesting to see how the industry dynamics change in the next year. This takeover has got to be good for the whole industry although I wouldn't like to be competing with this enlarged business once with Colorpak team have got the business running like a well oiled machine.

What really counts for me is some strong dividend growth - hopefully should see that in the next 2 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.