MUT 0.00% 0.3¢ multi channel solutions limited

If a half message turns up it is because cyberspace dropped me...

1. 1,011 Posts.
    If a half message turns up it is because cyberspace dropped me out whilst I was composing it.....

Moving on, certainly the US figures need to reflect a better accepatnce for all the hype we were being delivered. Having said that though, once the numbers start to kick in for the expanded market, it has the potential for being a major company maker. Des should give us an update on the status of the market potential in the coming weeks to provide a bit more confidence in the knockers.

The Oz market is very positive and the cost restraints through consolidtion of the operations appear to be a winner.

It is great to see that in spite of reporting a loss, there is technically a small profit hidden in the numbers particularly after accounting for the one off Option issue expense of $900K+.

I would enjoy thinking we could ll start trading profits but, I guess we need to wait a bit longer after all, it has been a bottom drawer stock for long enough now.

The whimper is now developing some growl to it with maturity.

The change in declared values of diluted earnings and nett tangible assets if repeated in the coming year, will reflect well on the books and start to remove the MUT from being a namesake to at last, something we can get a result from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.