VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Yep lots of cash wasted on this dog of a share.Still yet to find...

1. 286 Posts.
    Yep lots of cash wasted on this dog of a share.

Still yet to find an operator for FP, pretty much have no other assets but im fine with that.

Given the opportunity as im sure is probably the same with the rest of you id throw it all in on 1 last stab at FP.

If that failed then i would walk away at least knowing that what i invested in 3 years ago eventually came to pass and didnt pay off.

Less frustrating then thinking about the 10 or so million squandered into other fruitless projects.

We should have about $600k in the bank still. I also think it would really give this stock a massive boost if some of the Directors took this opportunity to invest in our stock while shes at rock bottom bargain prices... fat chance.

On a side note i managed to actually get into contact with Greg Lee believe it or not.

I was a bit short and made a passing comment about how much longer this dog could last on the funds available and he surprised me by replying "We will never go under".

The assurance that the stocks not going to fold in the foreseeable future was surprising as thats almost a legal argument if it does?

Anyway, he must read HC posts as he also mentioned negative destructive attitudes. I explained why my sentiment was the way it was in case he was confused.

But kudos to you for replying Greg and i hope you dont mind me sharing your thoughts with our fellow shareholders.

How long do our leases for FP last? Anyone know?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.