RSG 4.00% 65.0¢ resolute mining limited

Hi guys, The current share price has nothing to do with Ebola...

1. 9,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    Hi guys,

The current share price has nothing to do with Ebola but everything with the lower gold price and strong aussie dollar.
    And ofcourse the shorters who like to magnify the negatives to make sure they make their profit at the end of the day.

Ebola has had no impact what so ever on a gold mine which is producing gold and is far removed from the area where Ebola is creating havoc.
    Its like the Islamic fundamentalist who where creating mayhem in Mali but where the minging operations from RSG where never impacted.
    It was business as usual at the mine and they kept producing , so do not fool yourself and say its all about Ebola.

Just remember AIDS has far more of an impact in Africa then Ebola, but did the gold miners in South Africa see their share price collapsing because of at some places nearly 40% of the population has become HIV infected??
    The answer is NO.
    So to try to tell me that because of a few thousand people have died of Ebola in neighbouring countries had an negative effect on the shareprice to the extend we have seen lately is just being ridiculous imho.

But its all about shorters and the falling gold price and rising Aussie dollar that what is making the shareprice falling.
    RSG will come out all of his once again , but a rising gold price would do wonders for this company on the upside.

Just buy some more on the cheap, they are bound to go back up in a better week

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.0¢
Change
0.025(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.383B
Open High Low Value Volume
63.5¢ 66.0¢ 63.0¢ $6.505M 10.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15111 64.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
65.5¢ 185677 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.