RSG 2.91% 53.0¢ resolute mining limited

mmm, always suspicious of people who happen to own shares in the...

1. 397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    mmm, always suspicious of people who happen to own shares in the companies that they are recommending you swap to but none in the company they are critical off.

MML and BDR share charts don't look too flash at the moment either, perhaps they are in better shape, by all means make your arguments in their favor...on their threads, I am always interested to read divergent views.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying RSG is all a bed of roses at the moment, severe headwinds apply to it as they do to all Gold miners and I don't currently own any.

As for Ebola JOJO, I agree no impact at the moment, because no Ebola in Mali, but I don't think you can compare it against HIV, HIV has a slow gradual impact on people when they are infected over many years, wheres Ebola is very much more in your face, your colleague coughing up his internal organs might dissuade you from being too close to him, people did not panic with aids because to a large extent it moves through the population in a slow hidden way, where Ebola will be right in peoples faces, literally. Hopefully it does burn out before it gets to Mali, but if it does, I would expect panic that I believe will have a very rapid and direct effect on RSG if it gets to the mine.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.0¢
Change
0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.128B
Open High Low Value Volume
53.0¢ 54.5¢ 52.0¢ $13.30M 25.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 280119 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 1254766 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.