CHP 0.00% 0.5¢ chapmans limited

Ann: Preliminary Final Report, page-19

1. 1,840 Posts.
    Jesse your not wrong, things aren't pretty at the moment with the share price and volume is low. Currently we only have RFN's share price to track in terms of our investments and it is currently doing nothing after having that massive run up.

By the end of the year for our investments:
    - 20Four will be listed (launching next month/3Q listing)
    - FSG will be listed
    - ASD will be listed or well on its way to being listed
    - COL will be listed
    - VAMP will be listed

You can't argue that once these are all listed, the value of our investments WILL be realised in the share price the same way it was when RFN was going bananas and we went from .003 to 1.3 cents in the matter of two months.

Even if only two or three of these investments made it to market, it would mean a realisation of over 10m+ to our current net asset base and thus reflected in the same way that it was prior.

It is evident that the market is waiting for all of our investments to come to fruition before any real action will start. Am I wrong? Please tell me if you think I am

Hence why I believe this is very attractive at this current level and represents a very good investment opportunity for those long term investors who are looking for a stock that is currently well undervalued for a particular reason that has a heap of upside.

Both Chapmans and COL have spent a shitload of money on these investments. A lot of those investments have already doubled, tripled in value from our first purchase price some time ago so things are looking good for all of them even though we are playing the waiting game.

Again, am I wrong Jesse? The counter argument to the above is that some/all of these deals (let's be real.. highly, highly unlikely) and some/all of these end up being plonks.. even in that case, the price at which we paid for our stakes in them will see us make money on most of our deals..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.