CHP 0.00% 0.5¢ chapmans limited

How about we stop the footsies going on here and get back to...

1. 578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    How about we stop the footsies going on here and get back to fact that anyone who has held CHP for the last 6 months has lost half of their holdings value due to complete inability to deliver on stated goals?

Dykes and Dunlop too busy pansying about with CMY to focus on CHP/COL, rightfully retracted 2016 VAMP listing (overblown valuation, regardless of other excuses being publicly made, which calls overall CHP self-valued NTA figure in this report into question), and flakey non-commital answers around continued CHP dilution - "we will only raise if there is a value-accretive opportunity" = reading between the lines = we will definitely raise again in 2017. After all, this is a key goal of a consolidation, to enable many more dilutive raises after suppressing the total number on issue.

How anyone still believes their stated timelines is remarkable. 3 years and they've delivered next to, if not entirely, nothing that was promised re: shareholder value. Just CRs and entry (and often, early cancellation) into ventures with little chance of being liquidated in a reasonable time span.

That single RFN run doesn't indicate any underlying value, just a reflection of how overblown the RFN bubble got, reminiscent of 1PG. In fact Digital 4GE seems to have gone dark. I remember posters saying akin to "they will be incubating X startups per year" a few years back. How wrong they were. Those same holders will have, on paper, lost a tremendous amount of their hard-earned placing their faith in Dykes and Dunlop, even if averaging down. If you need a stock to double in price just to recoup your losses, you've already lost the game, hard.

I know a few were personally emailed by Dykes with soothing words. Already proven wrong as he pronounced an imminent roadshow for January - never eventuated. Can't even get very short term goals completed.

All very sad, as this showed such great promise in 2014.
    Last edited by londoner.jim: 04/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.