QHL 6.58% 40.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

7c? You can never say never, but QHL has been in that 10-12c...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    7c? You can never say never, but QHL has been in that 10-12c range for sometime now. We had a drop to 9c at one stage but never lower than that, there's good support at these levels. IMHO I think it will remain in this range until we see some results (good or bad) from the new shareholder focused CEO. I like the way this guy is heading though, looking to increase our skinny margins, lower costs (including executive pay caps), rein in R&D spend to more manageable levels and chase sales. We need though to see some runs on the board, so we can attract the sort of investment needed to enable the business to grow into it's next phase. The major costs are now behind us, so I'd like to think there will be less cash burn over the next couple of years, but we need sales and new contracts so we're not continuing to be viewed as one trick ponies. A big call on the Hawkei, but hey if it's not using our core technology and margins are negligible, then why would you continue.
    We'll see how Mr Burgess goes, but yeah I like his drive, it's what the company needs and I'll be sticking around to see how he progresses.
    Cheers....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.025(6.58%)
Mkt cap ! $29.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 45.0¢ 38.5¢ $294.9K 703.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 6875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.