QHL 6.58% 40.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

I agree that the price has been bound for some time now, and...

1. 899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    I agree that the price has been bound for some time now, and unless there is some significant announcement it will likely continue. That will continue unless someone with a large holding decides there are better places to put their money, which is completely reasonable and understandable. If that happens, then without question, the share price will get hammered. The fact that we are all sitting on hopes and expectations of some improvement, it has been like that for the last 10 years. So whilst there appears to be some better reasons to be hopeful, it remains speculative and management despite the current changes, has in the past, failed to deliver on anything. There is a lot riding on management now to turn this around without going back to the market with cap in hand. Remember the aerospace market is probably one of the most difficult markets to crack and Australia is up there with the least recognized countries that know anything about this industry. A tough market to crack for any CEO!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.025(6.58%)
Mkt cap ! $29.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 45.0¢ 38.5¢ $294.9K 703.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 6875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.