CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    I too enjoy your posts.

I also agree with what you have said regarding the sales trend if it were not for this statement today:

"June sales of $2.1M and 30+ percent margins allowed Alexium to achieve cash neutrality for the month, a key milestone for the Company. This sales and margin trend has continued through the reporting date. "

I don't think they would have pasted that had the same not occurred - now you could say that the trend was down - May to June - If that were the case I would be surprised because that would break trust in my opinion.

"Reaching economies of scale with supply chain partners and rapid growth in 2H2017 from our Alexicool™ product line provided the foundation for realizing positive margins, culminating with June 2017 monthly margins of 30.6%. This positive trend has continued through the reporting date closer to a margin goal of greater than 40%."

This also suggested to me that break even turnover would drop if margins are still climbing...

I think new management realise that CFN is supposed to be going forward.

There are some really green shoots for me that would require additional funding.

" The company developed six new targeted platform products in FY2017 to address large unmet market needs in bedding, cellulosics (cotton, fleece, wood), pillow shells, work wear, underwear/active wear and tenting."

" A blended product, containing Alexicool™, Alexiflam™ FR, anti-odor agents, binders and dye transfer resistant agents had a strong reception in the bedding market, largely in 2H2017."

"Alexium modified its initial Alexiflam™ NF product, following initial license negotiations in 2016, to successfully pass the strictest global durability standards for FR cotton - 100 industrial launderings for European workwear. This additional effort was a means of capturing higher value product opportunities with potential licensees. "

"In addition to the initial Alexicool™ product for mattress components, the Company developed three additional market-specific variants – semi-durable back coating for pillows, an “invisible” pad treatment for non-white fabrics (work wear), and a wash-durable combination of PCM and moisture-wicking chemistry."

Add to that Pegasus ...

So I read that the facility is to keep the sales momentum going , not to prop up the balance sheet because of losses.

However I must admit that I think my investment would have been toast without Alexicool. I just don't think the old management style would have carried the day. We would have not had the margin to survive in my opinion. Nor do I buy the " you had to fake it until you make it"
    Last edited by joewolf: 31/08/17
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.