AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

I don't think the truth matters to Jazzy when it comes to...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    I don't think the truth matters to Jazzy when it comes to margins and revenue or how it nearly always costs companies to enter a market place with lower or negative margins while making a name for oneself. Obviously jasmine thinks that publicly listed companies should somehow start out with no costs and be able to make huge margins from scratch, the reality is publicly listed companies list for one reason, and that is to finance operations until the business is self sustainable. Luckily Alexium has been able to penetrate a market that is hugely profitable at a very low cost in comparison to potential returns, just having products that the likes of ICL and other major players are prepared to use is extraordinary in itself.

Great things ahead for Alexium with new products hitting the shelves and existing products starting to gather traction, it's important to remember we're literally just starting to get traction but are already very close if not already self sustainable, we could even realise a profit for the 2018 period depending on the companies strategy on growth and R&D, great things ahead for Alexium with a few that will vanish into thin air over the next 12 months, I wonder what ever happened to Y and his margins argument that he just couldn't grasp the concept of after it was explained to him at least 40 times, those explanations are now evident in our financial reports as explained.

Be wary of incorrect doom and gloom scenarios on business fundamentals, the company is strong and is expanding at a pace that is expected for a new company in the chemical industry.

Cheers.
    Last edited by melastcracker: 03/09/17
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $16.24K 1.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7392398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.