BYL 0.00% 8.0¢ brierty limited

I had the impression that Ray Bushnell has the aptitude,...

1. 4,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    I had the impression that Ray Bushnell has the aptitude, attitude and ability to do a fine job of rescuing BYL, but as that sprung from poking around when he was appointed, I did not elaborate, because that would have required me to check out facts, rather than rely on my memory. For the same reason I did not dwell on Dalton Gooding, where my memory of him was not rosy. He has too many competing interests, an office in Perth that has been described as opulent, and he has a nexus with ASX-listed companies that have not done well (AVH, BYL, QIN and SRI spring to mind).

When checking the companies listed above today, in respect to AVH I read at http://labonline.com.au/content/lif...-ceo-steps-down-after-first-strike-1168617030:

“One of Avita’s largest shareholders, Bioscience Managers, had been one of the most outspoken critics of the company’s remuneration policy.

Days before the vote, the company released a statement complaining that, under Gooding’s tenure, the company’s share price had fallen from a 10-year high of over $5 to just 10 to 12 cents.”

The Brierty family have good reason to let Ray Bushnell rescue BYL, so he should be given free rein to do so, and recent evidence is that he moving towards that end with an unfettered purpose. I'll continue to hold BYL with that hope in mind.
    Last edited by Pioupiou: 04/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.