BYL 0.00% 8.0¢ brierty limited

I think you will find that the revaluation of Plant and...

1. 5,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    I think you will find that the revaluation of Plant and equipment would require a lot of work. Plus the bank facilities are probably contingent upon them first seeing the financials. That's a very material audit issue.

So I expect that now that they have released they can give the bank the financials and get a letter saying that they are in compliance with the facility.

Really they made around 2c per share take out all the nonsense - the write downs write ups etc. The great takeaways for me:

Overall debt down - suspect they are selling some Plant and equipment that's why its held for sale. They are shrinking the business.

Writing off the tax loss well that's really just another adjustment that will come back into play if you continue to make money.

Getting back to basics will help. I really do think a CR would put this company back on the front foot. However I am sure the family don't want to put money back in...

I am happier with 100 million T/o and 5 million profit than 200million and a huge loss.

I will still hold...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.