TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ann: Preliminary Final Report, page-138

1. 1,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    I totally agree.

The current sellers haven't got a clue what is happening.

Whinging about $770,000...???

This company enter two of the biggest telecommunication markets at the moment. TV2 has contracts with influential businesses in these companies and letters of intent.

Ivan-X will be a revolutionary tool for internet or phone service providers to access TV, games, whatever you name it.

Just patience is required.

I believe that the current share price/ market cap does not even reflect the value of these contracts.

The prospects of smart home and services to other countries in LATAM or APAC and in the world arre huge.

Investors do not understand that TV2 is in a business that is going to make money in a whole new world.

People will not recognise our world society and economy in 5 years time and beyond because of the changes going on at the moment.

Internet services (IOT). electric and self driving cars, affordable renewable energy, batteries that only need to be recharged twice or three times a year, robotics, 3D copying, nano technology, medical advancements I even cannot list (there are too many).... and so much more

Come on guys we are living in a revolutionary time for humanity and TV2 is in the business of reshaping the world entertainment ... and then I read comments here about $770,000 are delayed in payment by a week or so???

Some people have a strange approach to investment. Are there any visionaries?

Love you all and happy weekend.

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.