AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Ann: Preliminary Final Report, page-29

1. 642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    This is somewhat of a speculative post, insofar that it's me thinking out loud about how this arbitration may be unfolding.

We know for sure that the hearing concluded in early November 2017. Now as I understand the process, arbitrators generally prefer that the parties involved reach a settlement between themselves rather than the arbitrator having to make an award.

So maybe at the hearing conclusion, the arbitrator provides an overview as to how he is sees the merit of the case based on evidence presented, with a suggestion that he is prepared to give a certain amount of time for the parties to reach such a resolution.

Based on the above, I'm thinking is the arbitrator may have given Mylan and POH three months to reach a resolution. That could mean, Mylan and POH had up to early February 2018 to reach a resolution. Clearly a resolution has not been achieved so far, therefore the arbitrator may have the ball back in his court and a decision could be pending. That begs the question, how long would it take the arbitrator to make the award...bearing in mind the hearing concluded over three months ago. Methinks the award may be announced anytime soon.

It is most encouraging that our Directors have acknowledged their optimism for a positive outcome in yesterdays ASX announcement.
    Last edited by Boomer55: 01/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $408 154.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 90794613 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 54998583 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.