AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Ann: Preliminary Final Report, page-47

1. 647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    It's OK for people to have differing views, and I get it that you don't give much if any weight to the directors having an expectation that the arbitration result will be positive.

With respect I disagree with your point of view. POH have been present and engaged throughout the entire arbitration process, so they would have an excellent understanding of the probabilities based on evidence presented. There has been an informed opinion provided, we can choose to accept that opinion or not...I am in favour and trust POH's informed position.

To use your analogy, it's a bit like asking the vote counters at an election who is going to win when the count is well advanced, the vote counters would have known the gig was up for Hilary. It was only probable that Hilary might win, according to the clueless media.

It's not over until it is, however I'm pretty comfortable with the confidence put on record by POH's directors in this instance.

If you are indeed so worried TW, you may wish to consider selling now before the arbitration award is made because it will be an inflection point one way or the other.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 86877619 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60020911 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.