H2G 0.00% 0.7¢ greenhy2 limited

wow... wasn't far off..... Pre tax Loss of 2.2M, vs my est of...

1. 709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    wow... wasn't far  off.....
    Pre tax Loss of 2.2M, vs my est of $3.0M
    Cash of $11M vs my estimate of $10M....

Mind you I did have some help from the boys on the terrace

Still plenty of cash though - lack of awards concerning.... nothing substantial in 2 years.... LOI's don't count, especially for projects that aren't a go yet..

Pre tax loss H1 = $ 0.4M on sales of $4.7M
    Pre tax loss H2 = $ 1.8M on sales of $13.4M (Loss being $2.2M less $0.4M from H1)
    Total Loss    = $ 2.2M on sales of $18.1M (Excludes other income)

holy crap a loss of $1.8M in H2 on sales of $12.0M-   does that mean the 2 acquisitions are loss making or the company has a massive overhead??????

Another concern is - what the hec is other income? that is non trading income- $1.5M.... so add that to the $2.2M pre tax loss, and there is an underlying business loss of $3.7M!!!

One of the other posters mentioned at the half year there was a write back of provisions of around $2.0M - this only pushes up the underlying loss.

No wonder Euroz isn't covering the stock any more....

I think there should be a re-rate closer down to net tangible asset backing ... ie $18M- only reason being is that they have no real work/contracts- think about the last contract award announcement--- $11M only???

Interesting they don't mention work in hand....

Changing my hold to a sell now (will softly sell as I believe there is still support for the stock)- I will come back in when they start winning contracts.....

AGM will be interesting I see now why the big man is making grumblings on the terrace re change of CEO.... time will tell...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add H2G (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.187M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1267000 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
H2G (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.