JAT 0.00% 68.0¢ jatcorp limited

At time of writing there are 24 posts on this page. Only six are...

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    At time of writing there are 24 posts on this page. Only six are by people who hold the stock.

So the other 75% are just what...taking some enormous perverse glee in seeing a shareprice drop? You all enjoy seeing people lose money and jeer and laugh and congratulate yourselves on how clever you are? What a bunch of gloating sadists.

Could some of you very clever non-holders perhaps articulate what exactly was going to be expected in the figures for this year that is any different from what has been released on Friday? The sales for GK haven't eventuated yet because of delays in applications and approvals, not to mention problems with NCA. The last few months has seen a lot of acquisitions and groundwork for other revenue streams. Of course there's very little revenue for 2018. What idiot would have been expecting a positive result for this year???

The shareprice reaction tells me that a lot of people bought this stock expecting an overnight rocketship, and those who may have been holding on for the last few months during the SP decline have thrown their toys out of the cot when the 2018 report hasn't delivered the goods. Guess what...its not happening that way and its clear now this is a long-term investment, not some easy money to be made by selling bucketloads of IF to China. JAT clearly have a lot of work to do and a long way to go. The next few months should hopefully start to see a few positive announcements.

I'm not trying to put lipstick on a pig here. I've lost a truckload on this and JAT have not yet delivered what was expected. There have been some poor announcements. There's no argument about that. But if you're a holder you can either hang on and see where this thing will go, or drop your bundle and head for the door.

But for all you non-holders who delight in coming here to gloat over other people's lost investments...get a life. You've made your point. Now move on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16129 62.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.5¢ 3334 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.