BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

The company is always serious in getting things done, no doubt...

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    The company is always serious in getting things done, no doubt about it. This has happened before in other projects and the management has no experience. The responsibility was pushed to employees and demand employees to resolve yet no guidance or knowledge was provided. And when employee resolved the situation no sales was coming in as expected and the project was stagnant for months. This was typically the issue when I was in there. To be honest I was not involve in the crypto project but there are at least 3 projects I handled that I believe it is stagnant at the moment from what I can see from announcements. I could be wrong though.

Financial position in my opinion it was never healthy and that is the main reason I left. Creditors are always behind and whenever there is cashflow in it will be out within days. There might be cash somewhere else but I would consider it not part of the company. But if financial position is healthy I dont believe creditors will be behind and superannuation will be owed for 7 years (quoted by an even longer ex employee). My super was never paid a single cent during my employment just to let you know, until i file to ATO. Reason why I file is because Jason couldn't produce any documents proving it has handling by ATO or proofs. I got sick and tired by their lies of management not around or waiting for results. When I file to ATO there is nothing done by BPG actually. If they did ATO would have informed me beforehand.

I was hoping for a change and put BPG under my portfolio but it seems like the management has been the same old management. Nothing has been changed since the arrival of new company accountant and employees. Crypto was a boom and right now it has died down, we missed the chance and you never know when is it coming until financial regulations are more in place in my opinion. Rather than wait for it I would rather withdraw and even earning interest in bank is more worthy than sitting out here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.