BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Thanks for the insight Elite. In the end, as a timed play it had...

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101

Thanks for the insight Elite.

In the end, as a timed play it had strength, now it doesnt. I believe the ignorance around DCEs history in Australia and current state is the source of most the problems on this thread.

Until folks familiarize themselves with the history of ACX n the current support of BGL shifting from, to quote Sam Lee, ACX as an 'experiement' to fully supporting Huobi Australias launch is telling that those with small Aust exchange experience know the future is large international exchange branches.

Look at NCXs failed attempt.
    Note ACXs inability to work with large institutions n slow listing n tiny liquidity.
    Look at Blockbid, look at Coinspots new plans with .1% flat trading fees.

Look at Huobi Austs engagement with Canya, HST n Powrs community n the fact its the sole exchange to generate organic interest n trade.

All of this points to BytePowerX needing some unique element (and no a native token is not unique, its a cash grab id say) to stand out.
    It has as I predicted in April drawn the process out to October when the Policy Principal Period needs to be adhered too and hence will launch after that.
    Sad to see this not timing it all, but all we have to go on is management maturity n the subpar exchange we tore into n not a hope that somehow BytepowerX generates interest with 8 coins or Koreans care to shift from CoinOne etc across to a more amateur low vol platform.

Sentiment to Sell for me, nothing offered in ways of uniqueness. Head to the BytePower X telegram group if u wanna see us break it down further as to why there isnt any short or mid term light here.

Peace out fellow SHs, seeyas in the Telegram group if anything of interest occurs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.