BHD 2.22% 22.0¢ benjamin hornigold limited

Ann: Preliminary Final Report, page-2

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    I can see the point. "If we are paying you so much brokerage we are as good as making your business, therefore if you are going to list using our revenue as your base, then we want a slide of your equity". If I can understand it correctly?

That $3m brokerage goes to JB who have given us the $13m future convertible note right? It looks like it is turning an expense into a P/E multiple asset for someone else of which we get a large slice of that. Or at least giving us back in equity what would be 4 years worth of trades. Not sure how I fee about that. Spending $3m to make $1m in trading seems like something Uber, or Masters would do but not too smart for an LIC. But getting the equivalent 4 years of spend right back for it seems like good business practice. And probably business as usual for the funds management and investment industry. There's a big circle donut millionaires factory next to The Westin that made it big doing just this kind of thing. Although does the $4.53M refund of mgmt fees not expose the deal to falling over??

Is there an ObiWan who can help us out here? I think an ObiWan is our only hope

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $5.314M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $4.318K 19.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 493276 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 2768 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.