AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Looking forward to the webcast...Interesting prelim...Clearing...

1. 9,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    Looking forward to the webcast...

Interesting prelim...

Clearing out the low margin business is still painful but we are getting there and increase in overall margins is great to see (30-32%).

In the last webcast, I remember The good doctor indicating that any formal contract with ICL will be early next year ( if my memory serves me correctly), So a time to go with that...

Pine belt ..still waiting on news of wear trial tests for the military ( surely they will annonce to market once started) all indications is this is the last hurdle more than likely a 3-month evaluation and as Bob says 'We anticipate signing a Supply Agreementfollowing an integration process'. Bob knows the gear works and is giving a red flag...

Alexicool.. I remember when this first appeared with Alexi and I said at the time that this product alone will save the company. Well, it certainly will get us EBITDA positive and i believe sales will move on significantly from there on...

Bob knows what's in the pipeline and the projected/targeted sales for the next quarter hence the re-iteration.."We expecthigher sales to result in positive EBITDA being generated by the end of the 2019 calendar year.”

Forward planning looking good but the anchor is the damned debt which I am sure will be sorted efficiently once realistic revenues/profits start appearing ...

Of course, we are still waiting but the future is looking brighter...

Laters..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 462637 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 420051 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.