SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

Ann: Preliminary Final Report, page-4

1. 2,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    I'm with you. I got a few more at 7.9c bringing me down to 11.5.

I didn't do it lightly either as I am receiving counseling for averaging down. I am usually wrong!

I brought some more because the CEO was adamant that they didn't need to rise when the sp was above 10c. It was pretty obvious that they needed some more funding and they opted for minimal finance. Unless they are totally incompetent, they could have raised towards the end of Q4 when they announced a couple of months of CF+.and it wouldn't have been as damaging to the sp as the last couple of months have been. So I take them at their word.

The last 4C called out "Sensera achieved solid cash receipts from the sale of products and services, however as most of the revenue in the quarter was shipped in June,the company expects a material increase in receipts for Q1 in FY20. The company took on additional costs to ship product within the quarter,but still could not meet the entire opportunity due to timing cutoffs".

My guestimate, is with delayed receipts and reduced costs they will be CF+ to the tune of $500k to $1m. Not a lot but perhaps enough to scrape by without a diluting share issue.

I too record this for future counseling sessions if I am a schmuck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.