GW1 1.85% 5.3¢ greenwing resources ltd

Which article should I read? I chose to read the financials....

1. 4,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1668
    Which article should I read? I chose to read the financials. Their con notes are funding everything, and end of the next quarter all they project to have in the bank is the money from their sales. So the company's existence relies entirely upon continued lines of credit.

As I said, I mentioned this a year ago. You can play the silly dilly "oh I'm kinda vague on this tee hee" card all you want, but if I assume you are genuine about being unable to figure this rather simple stuff out, then ye gods do you need to do a lot of research and consider your financial position. Or if I am more parsimonious with my hopes and beliefs, it's all a ploy to appear dazed and confused so people forget that you literally can not admit that burning $8M per annum (up to $10M p.a. if they are burning nett $2.5M a quarter) is more than making $4M per annum (and that's at a rate of receipts of $1M per quarter.

Like, don't make me laugh, but can you, in one sentence, without claiming you don't understand this, admit that $2.5M spent for $1M earned last quarter is a massive and potentially fatal loss?

Then, similarly, can you admit that selling 1,000t per quarter for $1M is $1,000/t basket price (yay team) but in order to earn $8M to $10M per annum the company has to sell ____ thousand tonnes of product, but the nameplate for the mill is 6,000 tonnes of product, which means what? Now, dear, don't get confused and don't admit your poor head is spinning here. But there's literally no mathematical way for this company to break even with this mill, at these realised basket prices, whilst spending what they have spent.

And your claim that past perfomance doesn't equate to future performance is just a joke I will laugh at: ha. ha. ha. What else can we value this on? Hopes and dreams? Bass is in production, losing money, and even after a GOOD quarter can't break even. To break even, the basket price has to double, and since prices for the alleged 38% large flake product is a mystery, that seems impossible.

So, be as ditzy as you claim you are, but it is absolutely clear that dugsab and yourself are deluding yourselves and others.

Now we just need the good Doctor Fouaud to come on here and claim something and write down some interview he apparently had with someone and we can all rest assured it's all going swimmingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $11.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $2.902K 54.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71428 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.