EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

Ann: Preliminary Final Report, page-19

1. 5,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    Excellent post and well written @Syadyppah. I agree with many of your points, in particular the importance of TA. Even in small cap stocks. This one in particular is going through an accumulation phase. Hopefully pull out of it sooner rather than later. Not sure why the. 005 was even mentioned in the whole scheme of things as it was all low volume. I'd like to see a couple of days between now and the AFL GF where it hits and closes on. . 006. I have every expectation personally that. . 004 will be seen many times this month as the volumes stacked on the SELL side are significant.

Certainly with EVE patience is the key. They are building the foundations of a business.. Revenue streams. Multiple. Clearly that's what the market is waiting for. So far ~ the market wants more revenue. Don't worry, its coming.

Everyone should do their own research for their prospective risk profile and lifestyle. Accumulation is the key to financial independence IMHO. Timing imperitive.

Im still on a BUY at these levels and bought in a few months back again.

All the best to shareholders and old shareholders contemplating a return to the register. Please research fully.

Gracie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.