SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

PL you seem to be a bit triggered there buddy - how was my post...

1. 7,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1986

PL you seem to be a bit triggered there buddy - how was my post about SP and MC anything about scaremongering it was educational to an investor who didn't understand how valuation of companies are. In my opinion and wouldn't matter if it was posted by a holder or non holder (or ex holder), so my opinion is not any more or less valid than yours or anyone else who uses the forums.

The part about people trying to keep the SP down for what purpose? To accumulate more - if so what makes you think that, if it is because there is sell orders at 3c+ then this is not manipulation but rather the person strategy - maybe it was buy for 2c sell at 3c?

If you think it is manipulation by people then buy more to stop them and you take their profits.

I've seen fake 8M bids logged for EM1 only to be pulled out right before the SP was going to reach them and this was only weeks ago, this is what you call manipulation - similar if there was an 8M sell order logged at 1.8c to make it appear that if they want to get out they will need to sell at 1.6/1.7c.

What is currently sitting in the depth is not manipulation but rather the market doing what the market is doing. Why would the SP be moving up? There is no platform fully released (and comments from holders have been not complimentary), management have announced to the market that they cannot cope with the work, no revenue targets disclosed to market, no new deals - not that EM1 doesn't need more deals it needs to release something they already have, Google is approx two months from launching Stadia and EM1 said they were launching before them yet there has been no update or public demo - the gaming world doesn't know of EM1 cloud gaming/Netflix service but they sure know about Google Stadia.

If you feel it is all manipulation then go all in and buy it all the way back up to 2.5-2.8c if you think the fair value is 3c+ and you could make huge profits or just sit back and enjoy the ride whichever way it goes knowing you could of made a truck load more money buying more now or you saved yourself a even bigger losses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12666441 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2046137 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.