ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1742
    @cryptoking Plus, as time goes on the loans funded through the lower margin off-balance sheet financing roll off the loan book while new loans get added onto the loan book financed under the 3.5% warehouse financing.

I don't anticipate WZR having any difficulty in financing the loan book.The RBA are currently printing money and handing it to the banks. That is the only way the big 4 are able to pay out dividends right now, through free money from the RBA. The self funded retirees bank dividend income is being financed by central bank money printing channel through the banks. No bank is going to pass up the opportunity to finance the high CR quality WZR loan book when they are being given money for free by the RBA.

When the COVID crash hit I bailed out of WZR worried there might be a credit squeeze but of course that was foolish thinking because of modern monetary theory which says just keep printing money. The US Fed have now just said that 2% inflation is a soft target not a hard target. They have to keep printing money until we get back to full employment and then some more to inflate away debts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $40.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $9.58K 341.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 479854 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 168805 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.