IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

I have to say I really like BBs style of writing. Cuts to the...

1. 2,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    I have to say I really like BBs style of writing. Cuts to the chase every time.
    There are some positives out of this, despite what seems like on face-value, a mess.
    - Revenue - the businesses are able to generate some decent revenue and turn it into a profit compared to outgoings. That's a important for me: we have to have a genuine business that sells a product that people really want (as opposed to carrier billing).
    - Depreciation/Amortisation - Most of the loss was attributable to ploughing dough into software development. - let's hope this pays off eventually. Some was due to prior bad debts and disputes as well (page 39). However, I see most of this as new investment or a legacy of past mistakes.
    -BB's outlook is rather upbeat and COVID government support has helped us a lot. Cash burn has thankfully been very minimal.

Long way to go, and it could go either way, but BB has the business hanging in there and perhaps there is a glimmer of light at the end of this long tunnel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.