HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

We've all wanted an acquisition for a long time now. I'm also...

1. 3,968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    We've all wanted an acquisition for a long time now. I'm also happy to wait, but I'm not naive enough to start waving the pom-poms on Hotcopper because they put a couple of non-committal words together in an announcement.

You know what "advanced discussions" means? It holds exactly the same value as anything a director might whisper down the phone to you. ZERO. In fact, less than zero - looking at you, for example - here praising them after they've just admitted to losing hundreds of thousands of shareholder dollars by investing OUR money into a company run by a family member of a former director.

That's a really simple minded argument. Are you a child? I wouldn't mind being a director, but I don't think I have the skill set. I can admit that. Most people can recognise poor workmanship when they see it, despite not being qualified in a particular trade. For example, would you become a mechanic if the wheel fell off your car, or would you complain to the mechanic who fixed it?

You're right, I'm whinging here. And if you aren't prepared to discuss the companies ACTUAL achievements and blunders, then you've got less business posting here than I do. Noone is interested in you blowing smoke up the directors based on a few words. Show us an actual deal and then we might have something to do other than whinge.

Are you a paid ramper or some other related party? Surely you're not just completely naive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.