CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Preliminary Final Report, page-24

1. 2,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Possibly one of the best things that's happening now with this company, which I also think is absolutely amazing, is the fact that management finally participated in a CR which allowed them to buy in at record low prices.

I mean imagine that- tanking the SP of the business they run through their superb management skills to all time lows while decimating all shareholder value and then swooping in on all time low priced shares, which in terms of enterprise value of the business, has probably never ever been this low. Though don't quote me on this because I haven't done any research indicating that today's CGB's current EV is the lowest it's ever been.

I really feel like management, through their extraordinary G-dly work of the past, should be able to double dip by continuing to receive their very low director fees and get a capital return on their recent share purchase. That is truly a silver lining for shareholders.

In fact, screw it, I'm changing my sentiment to buy on the whole reason that I think people should also get in at .005 along with management so that .005 can find support and make sure poor management doesn't lose a cent on their investment.

In all seriousness though, I actually do have a feeling that there is a chance we may find our selves close to the bottom and there may be a temporary and sick reversal upwards in the horizon that will actually end up making management come out as pure geniuses. Likelihood though is that it will linger at these prices for a while before that reversal, similar to EVE, with not much volatility from here.

Also in complete seriousness, if I had shares of cgb or if I was Trading this, I would never be selling at this stage. The time for me to sell, in my own unqualified opinion, would be long gone. But buying now expecting a sudden reversal is also a question of patience, time value, opportunity cost, and risk/reward.

The last thing I'd like to see is for all loyal long term shareholders to sell out now just to see it go up at some stage.

It's like they say- the only good thing about hitting rock bottom is that the only way is up.

GLTAH and please DYOR.

P.S. None of this is financial advice and you should consult with someone who isn't 101 if you are considering an investment in CGB.

Wishing you all good health, wealth, and stay safe x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.