AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Although the report was disappointing in that it didn't address...

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    Although the report was disappointing in that it didn't address some of our questions directly, it was a very positive report. Obviously we would like to hear specifically that the chips have been diced and packaged and tested and the performance specs are provided. However, from what I have read in the report, the chips surely must have been diced and packaged. Otherwise that would be the goal, instead of the goal now being to conduct the demos. I can only assume that performance specs will be released to potential customers and us little shareholders are not on the priority list.

My take from the report:

1. We have a Proven prototype - tick.
    2. Cleanroom tests were a success - tick.
    3. The goal is now to get working devices for demos and engineering samples - assuming now all ready - tick.
    4. Covid is causing delays - we all know that there have been 3 lockdowns in Israel. But vaccine rollout is progressing rapidly and lockdowns are easing - tick.
    5. Yields and diminishing life cycles issues solved sufficient for product demos/eng samples but more work is ongoing - hmmmm could be some work to do before mass production - my only real concern here but at least this answers a question about the life cycle we had.
    6. New software tool is now available to help with future design of MEMS - tick.
    7. Nothing known now standing in the way of demos - tick. That's what we want to hear - besides the chips playing music to our own ears : )

Patiently awaiting news of successful demos : )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.