ICI 9.52% 1.9¢ icandy interactive limited

Ann: Preliminary Final Report, page-31

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Claw stars is a great game. Has the one ingredient all successful games need/have...One More Turn (OMT) in claw stars it's One More Claw! How does it do this? Well only the expert game designers really know and even they cannot hold onto it in subsequent games. Been playing Claw Stars 9 days straight. Have finished the game but still going back to see if i can advance a little further and this is in Early Access (unfinished) and the main feature which is community based thieving hasn't even been initiated. It's one thing to steal someone's loot in a game but it much more fun to steal from your friends (in a gaming way...think monopoly). I gave this a 7/10 after day 2 of playing. I'm changing that to 8.5/10 (remember game is unfinished). They can still stuff it up (they being the designers) but this ought not to happen. To give everyone some perspective I rated Hello Housepet a 5/10 (too hard to get beyond a certain stage) and Masketeers 6.5/10 (too much going on for me although concede my son played it a couple more days than I before he too gave up on it). What the Masketeers and now Claw Stars tells me though is we have a very clever team at ICI and now they have a taste of successful they are going to want more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $25.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $553 29.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50884 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.