ICI 9.52% 1.9¢ icandy interactive limited

I understand they don't have to give us updates, but they have...

1. 4,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 816
    I understand they don't have to give us updates, but they have raised almost 13 million in the last five months, and have added 257 million extra shares to the register if you attach the free options from the first two raises, some of these were done at 2.5 cent and some at 5 cents, hopefully all of them are gone, but with the 13 million raised, plus the 4.8 million from the sale of icandy digital, and the 1 million extra profit from Masketeers, surely they could keep us updated on progress,
    Lemon sky JV?
    China launch over 2 months ago
    Samsung Galaxy launch over 2 months ago
    Hellopet?
    and i would like a definitive answer were the funding is going, sure it is fine to say let them do their thing but i am looking at how they have raised money recently, with the exception of the last raise which was better as it did not have free options, they raise money at a premium of 25% back in September at 4.5c and then attach a 1:1 free option at 5c, so was it really at a premium?, how about next time they let us patient shareholders be a part of that, i know it takes more time, and costs more but many of the shares will stay in the long term holders hands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $25.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $553 29.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50884 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.