ICI 9.52% 1.9¢ icandy interactive limited

Ann: Preliminary Final Report, page-34

1. 1,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    I think the smart money will come soon - maybe very soon. We've been through the markdown period of the four market cycles and we're in accumulation again. We've ended up in a spot that is IMO undervalued most probably because of the CR. At the same time, the CR was crucial for future growth. Any substantial news on Sky Candy or regarding the Claw Stars launch (as mentioned already) would surely be good for the SP.

@Amateur27
    Yeah, it is frustrating

@Bhan
    Masketeers and Crab War still appear to do well on the revenue rankings (often in Top Overall Apps and Top Games). Hellopet House maybe not as much, but still probably something. Claw Stars is gaining users ever day. Games like Rocky Rampage, Light A Way etc seem to bring in revenue too, even if it's not as much as Masketeers and Crab War.

Sky Candy news would have to be soon - you would think anyway. The China launch might take a bit because apparently it can take a year to publish in China. So I'm hoping Ohayoo have some way of speeding this up. Samsung Galaxy store probably adds some minimal sales - I imagine it's not like a huge thing. I wish I understood more about the options stuff you mentioned (I need to look into options).

Personally I'd like to see an announcement for Sky Candy's first project because this would show where iCandy is heading. There's also the possibility of a new Joyseed Gametribe project too since they were hiring recently.
    Last edited by ElectroCloud: 03/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $25.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $553 29.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50884 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.