FFG 8.33% 1.3¢ fatfish group limited

I disagree. My comments are not misleading - I present the facts...

1. 2,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    I disagree. My comments are not misleading - I present the facts that can be researched and collaborated.

I stand by my analysis that FFG is over valued.

The current price is driven by hype, and now others are trying to hype the price up again because they bought in at a high valuation and need to recoup the potential loss. Creating a ‘house of cards’ scenario that is not good for FFG or its current share holders.

Many have read the headlines and not the contents of the actual press release.

One example of this is the recent press release “FFG’s Swedish Listed Subsidiary Abelco reports record profit”…. They read the headliner – “profit after tax of A$15.1 Million in FY2020, 526% up from a loss of A$3.5 million in FY2019” – they focus on this with comments of “to the moon” and $1 price – but ignore to discuss or refuse to debate that this was achieved through the “dispose of non-profitable subsidiaries” and also refuse to acknowledge “Abelco’s revenue was 29% lower, compared to prior year, at a A$1.7 million in FY2020”.

Then there are those making statements regarding Institutional Investors buying up shares.If anything, we have seen manipulation by Credit Suisse traders to buy and dump. Day traders always complain when Credit Suisse do this, but what they do not realise is that Credit Suisse have the tools to recognise unsubstantial growth, they jump in with large orders, day traders see this as support for their belief in the stock, and get burnt when Credit Suisse dumps the stock in segments on the rise. Making profit along the way - just as any other day trader that complains about this on these forums.

And then there are the Crypto Experts and their statements regarding Minerium. I think that the recent information provided by FFG indicates that Minerium is not producing the level of Bitcoin – nor the revenue that they believe.

Statements from other share holders that FFG is a BNPL stock. It is not a BNPL stock. This is the same as saying that Berkshire Hathaway is a mobile phone tech stock because of its large investment in Apple!

They display ‘fluff pieces’ from articles that mention FFG and the BNPL industry. The facts remain, FFG are invested in a company that is in the BNPL industry. I suspect that there are many on the FFG forums that either bought because of FOMO or have jumped across from other stocks such as IOU as they made good money there and believe that FFG is the same.

It is not. IOU is very different compared to FFG. It has a definite direct relationship to the BNPL industry – others are commercial focused and they generate a monthly revenue income gained from these activities. FFG does not receive any month revenue from any activities of SmartFunding – until it exits the business – and that will not be for a long time. Also, based on statements made on the FFG forums, many do not understand how SmartFunding peer-to-peer funding works, or the investment models.

With FFG having no monthly revenue income and the share price so high, do not be surprised if FFG does another round Credit Raising. With the share price so high, any company with no regular revenue being earned would be foolish not to take advantage of a high share price. FFGH has done it before and I suspect will do it again.

FFG as a stock is not profitable with a PE of NEGATIVE 10.6x,
    it has NO PEG Ratio
    and the Return on Equity is NEGATIVE 159.3%.
    FFG Return on Assets is NEGATIVE 98.5%,
    and the Return on Capital Employed last year is NEGATIVE 11.1%.

FFG share price should rise, on its merits over time, not because of the hype that so many place on its recent headlines!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $18.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $9.639K 799.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47416 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 755481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.