ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630

Smartfunding. As well as holding 58.8% of smart funding with its subsiduary, Abelco AB where FFG have a majority shareholding. As we know FFG also hold directly an extra 19.9% stake as well and I hasten to add also have the opportunity of a further 10.1% from a remaining Smartfunding SH.

Some time late last year. Mr. Shariffudin bin Mohamed Raffi, has also given FFG a 6-month option to further purchase an additional 10.1% stake directly in Smartfunding at A$250,000, payable in FFG’s ordinary shares based on a deemed price of the 5 day VWAP at completion and minimum floor price of $0.03 per share. Should the Company choose to exercise the option, completion of the Company’s acquisition of the additional 10.1% is subject to approvals of FFG shareholders and Singapore central bank MAS. This would make total shareholding.

We expect the transaction to take place I would expect but hope the share price trends up in the meantime so we have to give less shares for the A$250,000 option haha. This will make FFGs direct holding to 30%

I am a buyer again after selling a few because of the circumstances. Undervalued share again IMO. Dyor.

GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.