FTC 5.56% 1.7¢ fintech chain limited

Dare I say it but the seller appears to have finally reached...

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Dare I say it but the seller appears to have finally reached their deadline or run out of ammo. Congrats to anyone who picked up a decent chunk at 5c. I'd expect a drift back up as we head towards the next 4C and we know they have already collected 5.2M from last quarter already so I'm optimistic for another big quarter to kick off the financial year.

The preliminary report shows the first time we've had positive net current assets/liabilities (was -5M, now +10M!) and almost made it into the positives for net assets/liabilities (was -14.6M, now -3.3M). This reduction in investment risk related to material uncertainty of going concern may reduce our total risk enough to start attracting attention. As mentioned previously, FTC has been tarnished by other chinese ASX companies going bust on the ASX and the associated country risk. Unlike the others, FTC is still here a decade later, the top 20 still own 92% of the stock, there has been minimal dilution from the RTO and tho it'll be hard to shake the stigma, you only need to look at Alibaba or tencent listed in the US to see the potential risk/reward.

As I mentioned previously, the trade receivables at 29M shows plenty still to collect and has increased consistent with the rest of company growth. Shows that Dec 4C didn't burn all our tinder as some were wondering at the time.

The annual report is due out in about a week. Will be interesting to see any further breakdown details about revenue or trade receivables, the directors report, employees and Top 20 list. Any further BNPL details would be great but as long as the core business continues to expand, I'll be happy. Lets hope there's actual new, up to date info and not too much cut and paste from previous reports ...

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $11.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $16 935

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58823 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 5420 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ 10000
Last updated 15.25pm 03/05/2024 ?
FTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.