RSH 7.41% 2.9¢ respiri limited

Once the ASX cracked down on the fluffy announcements, I think...

1. 4,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5010
    Once the ASX cracked down on the fluffy announcements, I think the game was up, at least when it came to regular communication to SH's. There has effectively been just two days of announcements (3/8 and 27/8) in the last two months. Two days of announcements out of the past sixty? That's crazy for a company at this size/stage of its journey.

The concern for this interested watcher is that the radio silence indicates there's no material progress to report, at all. Which means, in simple terms, yet another quarter of no sales, and further cash burn (hopefully the latter has been pared back though - but I feel skeptical). The longer this goes on the bigger the red flag for any overseas expansion, which will necessarily be expensive, and as Paddy notes above, presumably require at least some usage validation in one's home country. I'm sure that we were told conversations with US partners were going on months and months ago... whatever happened there? The Company has been telling us they're launching into the UK in Q4 2021, has there really been not a single shred of news about this process/progress to share....?

Perhaps Respiri will surprise us all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.002(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $33.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $17.72K 611.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 152245 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 190928 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.