RSH 3.45% 3.0¢ respiri limited

Still at it @AlCp? Desperate for validation from people who...

1. 5,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5199
    Still at it @AlCp? Desperate for validation from people who don't hold much, if any, respect for your opinions? It's hard to take you credibly given the blatant ramping I see on that other stock, which hasn't set the world on fire, despite the "massive" potential we keep hearing about.

For what it's worth, it wasn't "just because I held the stock", I changed my views while I held the stock, which is documented in my previous posts. I have previously agreed with you that at least from a marketing perspective, this clearly points to it being aimed at children. But I have learned from trying to engage with you in the past, that too often you misconstrue the things people write, and continue to argue your incorrect assumptions even when corrected over and over. If you want some evidence of this in practice, try here: https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/56065388/single

I won't bother replying to you again, maybe for once try not to always have the last word? Or will that be too difficult again?
    Last edited by mondyinvest: 30/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $38.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $9.987K 344.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 285018 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 673141 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.