RSH 7.41% 2.9¢ respiri limited

Hello @lucasq thanks for responding, and likewise, I have...

1. 5,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5103
    Hello @lucasq thanks for responding, and likewise, I have enjoyed reading your posts. You were extremely helpful when I was first researching the company and I'm thankful for the information you provided at the time. I must apologise if I am coming across as a know-it-all, it certainly isn't the reality as, like most investors, there's always far more I don't know than what I do know. As mentioned previously I was happy to give the company time to get the product fully launched and Aussie sales coming in, but what changed for me was a combination of the very poor ADR bid and the guidance withdrawal. Since that time I've tried to look more objectively at the financials, letting the numbers do the talking rather than the narrative coming from the company, which I worried I could not completely trust. That's what prompts my posts like the second one on this thread above, as negative as it may sound. But yes my thinking certainly changed in mid-June, which I think is evidenced here: https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/53909151/single as well as here: https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/54251441/single. I gave it a lot of thought and elected that there were too many red flags so I had to abandon my 12-month timeline and quit early (which as a rule I tend not to do).

I've tried to document my thought processes because I enjoy constructive/honest discussion on stocks whether I hold it now or in the past. It's not a case of trying to be right - or hopefully shouldn't be. In fact, it would be fine to be proven wrong because that would help re-frame my views of Respiri, but taking this thread as an example, I've had no counter arguments to my first post above from the Respiri bulls, just one comment from AlCp. Unfortunately, as a general rule on HC, as soon as one's 'Position' changes to 'Not Held', it seems to be an automatic warrant for existing holders to stop engaging or write-off an opinion as downramping/bitter etc. Anyway, if my assumptions about the financial direction of the company are incorrect as you state, that's good news for everybody, me included. I can get back in at some suitable stage and hopefully see the company succeed.

Cheers
    m

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.002(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $37.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $5.276K 192.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 147741 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.