RSH 7.41% 2.9¢ respiri limited

I partly agree with your comment @AlCp, but only on a longer...

1. 4,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5010
    I partly agree with your comment @AlCp, but only on a longer term timeline. In the immediate term, i.e. the next 12 months, the "potential revenue" means diddly squat:

• They have $7.9m cash in the bank
    • If their operating expenses are *exactly* the same as last year, they will go through $7.3m of this in the coming 12 months
    • That leaves them with ~$600k in the bank to keep the lights on
    • Bear in mind, they want to launch into a country on the other side of the world starting next quarter. Then into the US after that. Both of these things will be considerably more expensive than launching in Australia, one could safely assume

How doesn't this need a capital raise in the next 12 months? Unless of course that "potential revenue" becomes very significant actual revenue in this financial year. In other words, Australia has to start delivering some money, even if it is the sandbox. Or perhaps takeup in the UK will be immediately successful and start generating cash.

Now I think I understand why Respiri came up with revenue guidance of $6m to $8m: it's around the figure they need to avoid raising more capital...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.002(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $33.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $17.72K 611.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 152245 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 190928 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.