CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Ann: Preliminary Final Report, page-157

1. 38 Posts.
    frankly speaking, people complaint about Jimmie for a reason.
    The whole facebook group was deleted because the admin is frustrated. And me too.

His wife sold out, then immediately he bought a few millions back and keep talking about his buy. Why didn't he mention his wife sold out?
    I was not aware that his wife sold out. As a result I did not sell. If I were told, I would have sold out too.

I don't understand why his wife sold out and then he bought back 3 million shares. Instead of selling out, why cannot his wife leave 3 million shares in the account?

And I don't like the finger pointing. You said I am not doing my research, then you shared an image that is not available to the public. Clearly you are talking to Jimmie. So before you call me a downramper again, look in the mirror.

Anyway, I think the company need to hire a PR team or some advisors. The sentiment must be changed.

I hope Jimmie can visit Australia this year and do some interviews. Same as what he did before. Other directors, are you guys dead? It looks like only Jimmie himself cares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.