BP8 0.00% 0.1¢ bph global ltd

I don't think they'll purchase it soon as they still have 2yrs...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    I don't think they'll purchase it soon as they still have 2yrs up their sleeves. Even if they do, I don't see them paying the $3.5mil AUD (15mil RMB) they mentioned, considering they paid half a mil for the first 50%. I might be totally wrong though.

I missed this bit earlier on the sea grapes business, which is interesting:

"The acquired entity contributed $8,395,916 of revenue and a net profit of $694,641 to the Group for the period from date of acquisition to 30 June 2021. If the acquisition had occurred on 1 July 2020, the acquired entity would have contributed $15,664,893 revenue and a net profit of $1,088,073 to the Group."

So, it looks like the sea grapes business as a standalone indeed was profitable after acquisition as well as for the whole financial year (including the time before acquisition), possibly that's why they are looking to scale this up in Singapore in that 2 hectare farm. Is this the reason for the recent ministerial visit recently, including SFA who is in-charge of approving this application? https://scu.com.sg/blog-post/ministerial-site-visit-to-scu-at-mac/

All speculation on my part, anyone who is looking to buy please take my comments with a grain of salt.

Again, all fingers point to better transparency and marketing again. In my view, a big discount is applied to the business/share price because of this.

Another angle that I am very interested is the carbon credits side of things of this sea grape business. This is a hot area, and some companies (e.g. FTZ) are positioning to make a killing in the carbon credits space. These credits would generate added revenue to the sales side of the sea grapes.

All IMO, please DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.954M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 44178770 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 39244460 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.